Was habe ich letzte Woche in Hamburg gemacht?
Ein DataStage Seminar von IBM.
Mal was anders als Java und Elbphilharmonie.
- Describe the uses of DataStage and the DataStage workflow
- Describe the Information Server architecture and how DataStage fits
- Describe the Information Server and DataStage deployment options
- Use the Information Server Web Console and the DataStage
- Administrator client to create DataStage users and to configure the
- Import and export DataStage objects to a file
- Import table definitions for sequential files and relational tables
- Design, compile, run, and monitor DataStage parallel jobs
- Design jobs that read and write to sequential files
- Describe the DataStage parallel processing architecture
- Design jobs that combine data using joins and lookups
- Design jobs that sort and aggregate data
- Implement complex business logic using the DataStage Transformer
- Debug DataStage jobs using the DataStage PX Debugger
- Read and write to database tables using DataStage ODBC and DB2
- Work with the Repository functions such as search and impact
- Build job sequences that controls batches of jobs
- Understand how FastTrack and Metadata Workbench can be profitably
used with DataStage